Monday, December 15, 2008

The APU Degree

As a student of Azusa Pacific University, I am proud of this place for what it has offered me and continues to give daily. As I look to the future, I am confident that APU will allow me to perform well in this world because the school has a steady track record of transforming dynamic leaders for a world that is lacking of excellent leadership.

I had the privilege of meeting Debra Walsh, an APU Alumna with a Master's in Nursing, who recently became the President/CEO of USC University Hospital and USC Norris Cancer Hospital. To me, that is remarkable! I cannot help but be proud of a woman who has used her degree to bring Christ-centered leadership to one of the best hospitals in the world.

I believe in Azusa Pacific University. They understand it... they really get this thing called education.